Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15.5 inches to 23.5 inches
Symbolism: Roses represent Love and Beauty.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Exact colors and varieties may vary from what is pictured based on season and availability. Not all colors pictured.
- Select your Rose color and matching petals from the dropdown menu.
- Each bag of Rose Petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups, holding 0.61 pounds.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 blooms in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Fresh Rose Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Rose Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737