Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 5 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Rose Lilies are available year round.
- If this flower is not available, call customer service for rush shipping options.
- Rose Lilies are shipped with 5 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band and packed in a cardboard or plastic wrap for protection during shipping.
- Each stem has an average of 2 to 3 blooms.
- Blooms have little to no pollen.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handeling.
- It is possible that during transit some blooms may break off of the stem.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to email@example.com with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Bulk Lily flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Lilies are sensitive to ethylene gas, which comes from fresh vegetables and fruits, especially bananas. Place lilies away from vegetables and fruit.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes an remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, lukewarm water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut away any straps securing the flowers to the box and remove your flowers.
- Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Trim any foilage that would be below the waterline. You may want to trim more of the foilage; the less foilage, the more water gets to the bloom.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about 1 inch off of each stem.
- Immediatley after cutting the stem, place the stem in the prepared water.
- Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcorwding can cause damage to the blooms and stems, as well as effect bloom time.
- Store flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, and excessive heat.
- Let your flowers hydrate before arranging them. Allow flowers at least 12 hours to hydrate. flowers may take up to 24 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water level. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive, so it will likely need to be refilled.
- Change the water for your flowers every 24 to 48 hours to ensure they stay healthy and happy. Re-cut the stems when giving them fresh water.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Lilies have two parts to their stamen;the stalk and the anther. It is important to gently pull off the anthers from the stalk as the flower is opening. If the anthers stay attached to the stalk, a yellow or brown pollen will form. This pollen will stain everything it touches. It will stain your hands, the flower petals, and clothing. If pollen stains the bloom, remove with a pipe cleaner. If pollen stains your clothing, remove with sticky tape. DO NOT apply water.
How to help your lilies bloom:
Remove any extra foilage, but leave those leaves which you will want to incorporate into your arrangements in tact on the stem. Cut stems diagonally to the desired length. Place cut flowers into 5-7 inches of warm water in a clean bucket. As the bloom opens, remove the pollen covered anthers from the center of the bloom and drop them into the water (some professional florists swear by this tip). After your lilies have been in water approximately 24 hours, the blooms are ready to start flowering. In the event that you would like to speed up th eblooming process, proceed to Tips 1 and 2.
Carefully pry open the very tip of the flower bloom, by lightly splitting the tips open. You might hear a noise when doing this, which is natural. Take care not to apply to much pressure which can bruise the body of the bloom. Place lilies in a warm environment over night and the blooms should pop open.
If flowers have a very closed bloom, you can loosely place plastic bags over the blooms and set them in a bathroom and start a steaming shower. The enclosed heat will encourage the flowers to bloom.