Recommended Delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 2.5 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 16 inches
Symbolism: Peonies represent a happy life, marriage, and good heath.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Peony flowers are a seasonal product. This variety is available in June. *
- Each stem features one focal bloom.
- Peony scent ranges from none to strong.
- It is common for blush and pink varieities to arrive with darker pink guard petals. As the flower matures, the color will fade to blushy pink tones.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
Check out this video to see how peonies bloom
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Peonies require individualized care. These gorgeous blooms are shipped from international and domestic farms and will arrive at different bloom stages from golf ball-like blooms to open. This is to be expected. Please follow the care tips below to ensure your shipment of peonies are perfect for your special day!
Golf Ball - If your peonies arrive in a tight, closed bloom: Prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the peonies in a cool, dark room. Refresh water every 24 hours.
Cracking to Blooming - If your peonies arrive opening: DO NOT process the flowers. Place the peonies on their side in a floral cooler or refrigerator free of any fruits and vegetables. The morning prior to your event, prep containers with fresh, cool water. Remove all packaging and any bands holding the stems. Strip the stems free of excessive leaves to eliminate bacteria build up. With a pair of shears, cut two to three inches of the stems under running water and place in prepared water. Store the flowers in a cool, dark room.
For additional assistance, please contact FiftyFlowers Customer Care at 1-877-507-6737.